Seneca said, if one does not know to which port one is sailing, no wind is favorable. In other words, if you do not know where you are going, every ci...View Details

00:0000:00

The four agreements: 1-Be impeccable with your words 2-Do not take things personally 3- Do not make assumptions 4- Always do our best. In the abstract...View Details

00:0000:00

True happiness is to enjoy the present moment without anxious dependent on the future - Seneca people try to get away from it all, to the country, to ...View Details

00:0000:00

In a commencement speech at Harvard University, JK Rowling discussed the benefits of failure in her success. She attributed her success to her rock bu...View Details

00:0000:00

A lot of us have hopes, dreams and desires. We ave things that we would like to accomplish in our lives. We get excited by the thought of them. Howeve...View Details

00:0000:00

When we let go of perfectionism we create less shame within us. When we stop thinking that our worthiness depends on how great we do things or how per...View Details

00:0000:00

This episode explores how our ego creates fear within us, and how this ego based fear can be lessened through self awareness.

00:0000:00

What would it mean for you to enter into this new year, with a little less fear?What would it mean for you to enter into this new year, with a little ...View Details

00:0000:00

Research shows that IQ contributes to about 20% of a person's success in life. The remaining 80% is due to non IQ related factors including emotional ...View Details

00:0000:00

« Newer Episodes Older Episodes »

.